Recent Posts

Search Song

Join Us On Facebook

Stay - I'm a Fool [Princess Hours OST.]

Lyric-Stay - I'm-a-fool-(Ost.-Princess-hours)-free-lyric-mp3
Lyric "Stay - I'm a fool"
Princess Hours OST.
[Listen now and for download this song please click here]

Hangul :
ddo o-je-che-rum da-shi keu-rip-seum-ni-da
bo-go shi-pun mam jul-chi-do anh-nun-chi
ja-ku-man ku-dae-ga ddo-o-rum-ni-da

he-ar-yo-bol-su-rok do nun-mul nam-nida
hum-chyo-nae bwado hu-ru-nun nun-mu-re
gio-ki ddo da-run gio-ku-ro byon-jyo
a-pu-ge nal u-llim-ni-da

ba-dun-kot-man i-sso-so nae-gen hu-hwe-ppu-nin-de
jun-ge om-nun nal ku-daen ddo i-jul-kka ko-bi-na

Chorus:

sa-rang-ham-ni-da nan nan sa-rang-ham-ni-da
ku-dae-e-ge bae-un manh-go ma-nhun mal-dul ju-nge
i mal ha-na i-bbo-rut-cho-rom na
chung-ul-go-rim-ni-da hon-ja ba-bo-cho-rom
mian-ham-ni-da cham cham mian-ham-ni-da
dwi-nu-jun i mal-kka-ji mian-ha-ji-man
Yom-chi-ob-shi ku-dael ki-da-rim-ni-da
Haeng-yo nae-i-run do-ra-ol-kka

Ku-dae-ran sae-ja-ngi bi-job-kin hae-sso-do
Cho-ha-ssum-ni-da haeng-bo-khae-ssum-nida
Ib-yo-rul mo-llat-don yong-won-ul mi-dot-don
Ku-na-llo na kku-me-ra-do

Do-ral-gal-su it-dam-yon nae ma-u-mul moa-so
nae ga-su-mul do-ro-so da ku-dae-rul chul-ten-de

Repeat Chorus

i ma-um
kkun-nae ku-daen mo-lla-ol-su ob-so-do
ku-dae-ga byo-nhae do-nunnan a-ni-ra-do
bul-ro-bo-go da-shi bul-ro-bom-ni-da
aeng-mu-sae-cho-rom ku-dae i-rum
ku-dae sa-rang-man i-roh-ke


Translation :
I miss you again, like yesterday.
Won’t this feeling of missing you, lessen any?
I keep thinking about you.

The more I try to sort through it all, the more the tears come.
Even when I try to steal it, the memories spread into
different memories through the tears that I shed.
It makes me cry so painfully.

All I can do is regret, because all I ever did was receive.
But I’m afraid you’ll forget me because I’ve never gave you anything.

I love you, I, I love you
These words have become a habit
and these words are among the many I’ve learned from you.
I sit around alone mumbling to myself like a fool.
I’m sorry truly, truly, I’m sorry.
I’m even sorry that these words are so late
But I’m waiting here for you shamelessly
Will you by chance come back tomorrow?

Even if the birdcage that represented you was narrow
I still liked it, I was still happy.
I’m returning to the day, to my dreams
when I believed in a forever without seperation

If I could go back I’d gather my heart, I’d take everything
from it and give it you.

I love you, I, I love you
These words have become a habit
and these words are among the many I’ve learned from you.
I sit around alone mumbling to myself like a fool.
I’m sorry truly, truly, I’m sorry.
I’m even sorry that these words are so late
But I’m waiting here for you shamelessly
Will you by chance come back tomorrow?

My heart..
In the end even if you can’t come
and you’ve changed and I’m not the one for you any longer
I’ll call and call out to you again
Like a parrot calling only your name..
Wishing for only your love like this

13 komentar:

{ duck } at: January 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM said...

setiap denger lagu ini, aq sll inget dia,,, :'(

Anonymous at: January 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM said...

kenape lirik lagu lain dari lagu yg sbenar?

Anonymous at: January 28, 2011 at 12:39 PM said...

lgu ni tjuk dy Aengmusae..pnyanyi dy HowL :)

Anonymous at: February 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM said...

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it
was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd really
appreciate it.

Feel free to surf to my blog payday advance locations
Also see my web page :: easy approval loans

Anonymous at: April 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

my blog post ... airplane simulation games

Anonymous at: May 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run
into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.


Review my homepage: peopledaily.me

Anonymous at: May 20, 2013 at 3:12 PM said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this web
site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: rainbowshop.vn

Anonymous at: May 28, 2013 at 8:36 PM said...

Hіt 'copy' fгom windoωs and then attempted tο paste into
an android app. Maybe I ought to quіt life.


Нere iѕ my wеb site - bad credit secured loan

Anonymous at: June 1, 2013 at 4:40 AM said...

Hi there to evеry body, it's my first pay a visit of this web site; this web site carries awesome and truly excellent information in favor of readers.

my blog www.moodyjews.net

Anonymous at: June 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and all. However
just imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts
more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.
Great blog!

Also visit my site: mitchtech.net Additional Info additional reading Check Out mitchtech.net Check This Out Click at mitchtech.net Click At this website click for source Click Here Click In this article Click on mitchtech.net Click On this page Clicking Here Continue Continue Reading Continued Continuing Discover More Discover More Here Extra resources Find Out More Full Article Full Content Full Document Full Guide Full Piece of writing Full Post Full Posting Full Record Full Report Full Review Full Statement Full Survey Full Write-up Get More Info Get More Information Get the facts Go At this site Go Here Going at mitchtech.net Going At this website Going Here Going in mitchtech.net Going In this article Going Listed here Going On this page Going On this site Going to mitchtech.net helpful hints helpful resources Home Page homepage home-page keep reading Learn Additional Learn Additional Here Learn Alot more Learn Alot more Here Learn Even more Learn Even more Here Learn More Learn More Here link linked internet page linked internet site linked resource site linked site linked web page linked web site linked webpage linked website linked web-site Look At This main page more More about the author More Bonuses More Help more helpful hints More hints More Info More Information More Information and facts More inspiring ideas More Material More methods more resources More Signup bonuses More suggestions More Support More Tips next page Ongoing Our site our website please click Read mitchtech.net Read A great deal more Read A lot more Read Alot more Read Even more Read Far more Read Full Article Read Full Report Read More More On this page Read read on Read Significantly more Read the Full Article Read the Full Content Read the Full Document Read the Full Guide Read the Full Piece of writing Read the Full Post Read the Full Posting Read the Full Report Read the Full Write-up Read This here Here related internet page related resource site Related Site related web page related web site related webpage related website related web-site relevant internet page relevant internet site relevant resource site relevant site relevant web page relevant web site relevant webpage relevant website relevant web-site resource for this article resources similar internet page similar internet site similar resource site similar site similar web page similar web site similar webpage similar website similar web-site simply click mitchtech.net source source for this article sources supplemental resources This Internet page This Internet site This Resource site This Site This Web page This Web site This Webpage this website This Web-site Visit mitchtech.net Visit Website web page web site webpage website

Anonymous at: June 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM said...

Thеre's usually a new setback waiting round the corner. Never done eh!

Here is my site: small personal loans

Anonymous at: June 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM said...

Hi tо all, hoԝ iss tҺе wholpe thing, I think evеry οne is
getting morе from this web page, and yοur views aгe
pleasant in favor of new users.

Feel free tο surf to mʏ website sportsbet

Anonymous at: June 18, 2014 at 10:48 AM said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. But
imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!

Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could certainly be one
of the greatest in its niche. Excellent blog!

Here is my site - Click Here

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...