Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson - Relator

Lyric "Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson - Relator"
[Please Click Here to Listen Now]

When I met you I didn't know what to do
I was tired, I was hungry, I fight
Now I'm away, I write home everyday
And I see you on the TV at night

You can see that life's for us to talk about
You can leave whenever you want out, Whoa
You don't relate to me, no girl
You don't respect me, no girl
No girl, oh yeah

When I met you I didn't know what to do,
but I noticed that I didn't really feel
Now you're away, you write home everyday
I don't beg, I don't borrow, I steal

You don't think that life's for us to talk about
You can leave whenever you want out, you want out
Well you don't relate to me, no girl
You don't respect me, no girl
And you don't relate to me no girl
(you can leave when ever you want out)
And you don't respect me, no girl
No you don't relate to me, no girl
(You can leave whenever you want out)
And you don't respect me, no girl
No girl, oh yeah

[Relator Lyrics on http://www.eazysong.blogspot.com/]

3 Responses to "Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson - Relator"

  1. hei... ilove this song.
    i think that this song is about how they really love each other but they can't find any reasons why they should...
    but the reason is pretty obvious, they care for each other..
    "you can leave whenever you want out" well stop complaining how we have nothing in common and leave already.. but neither leaves because neither wants to end this relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://livevideotoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete